Friday, April 1, 2011

MDIA 203 Post #1 Baby!



God, why did I sign up for the 8-10am lab? I am really feeling the drag this morning. Ugh... sluggish, tired, achey. And this is after a night in. In all honesty, I had my pick of the lab times. Why didn't I choose something later in the day?

Maybe I chose this time because, at the end of last quarter, I was feeling a little more ambitious, a little more productive. "Hey, as long as Winter quarter is over, I can handle anything." Or maybe I wanted a little more time to get things done before friday night. "If I wake up early, I'll push myself to do more in the day."The fact that my sorority has brunch every Friday at 10:30 certainly was a factor. (I refuse to miss out on eating breakfast food.) I even knew of a friend or two who would be gracing the 8-10 lab with their presence.

As tired as I am now, maybe it will all pay off. I really hope I can get used to it, even learn to appreciate it. The reasons I listed were all real reasons I chose to take this class early. I would like to get more done during the day, or at least feel like I haven't wasted the day by the time I wake up. I love being able to see my sorority sisters at brunch, I really would hate to give that up. And the fact that I know people taking it, suffering the early morning heavy eyelids with me, makes me feel like this will be far from impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment